- Land Acknowledgement
- I would like to take this time to recognize that we are currently on the traditional territory shared between the Haudenosaunee (ho – din – oh – show – knee) confederacy and the Anishinabe (ah – nih – shih – nah – bai) nations, which was acknowledged in the Dish with One Spoon wampum belt. That wampum uses the symbolism of a dish to represent the territory, and one spoon to represent that the people are to share the resources of the land and only take what they need.
- Approve meeting minutes from November 6th
- Presentation from Clara Bulhoes for the Smartsteps organization
- Plan for the SRA Presentation on November 25th
- Funding for the Ad Astra Comix Project: how much funding to provide?
- Help the Student Wellness Centre by facilitating programming at McMaster’s first Thrive Week (from Monday, February 4th to Friday, February 8th, 2019.)
- Look at Provincial Policy and Bylaw document
- In-camera meeting re. HR