Join us for a special presentation and panel discussion on the Central American migrant crisis.
- Grahame Russell – Human Rights Lawyer, Co-Director of Rights Action; Adjunct Professor, University of Northern British Columbia
- Dr. Olive Wahoush – Associate Director, Newcomer Health, Community and International Outreach; Associate Professor, Faculty of Nursing, McMaster University
- Paola Gomez – Human Rights Lawyer, Co-Founder and Director of Muse Arts
- Yurissa Varela – Member of the Honduro-Canada Solidarity Community; Masters Candidate, International Development and Global Studies, University of Ottawa
- Valentina Antonipillai – PhD Candidate, Health Policy, Faculty of Health Sciences, McMaster University
This event is free and open to the public. Complimentary refreshments and food provided.
Sponsors: Ontario Public Interest Research Group (OPIRG) McMaster, McMaster University President’s Advisory Committee on Building an Inclusive Community (PACBIC), CUPE 3906, McMaster University School of Nursing, McMaster Global Health Office, McMaster Office of International Affairs, Honduro-Canada Solidarity Community and Muse Arts.
For more information: email@example.com / 905-525-9140 ext. 27289