THE 2017 CARBON CYCLE IS NOW SOLD OUT!
If you’d like to be addedr to the waiting list, send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ride from Hamilton to Haldimand Conservation Area. Environment Hamilton will provide route guides, luggage transport, water stops, two meals, and overnight camping. The entire ride is along low traffic roads and scenic dedicated bike trails. No highway riding!
Our purpose is to:
– provide an easy introduction to bicycle touring
– promote cycling in general
– celebrate our unique geography
– support Environment Hamilton’s advocacy work around climate change
– have fun with other cyclists of all riding skills!
Invite your friends and family to support your ride! We will set you up with a donation page that allows you to set a goal and track the funds you raise for your ride! (You’re also always welcome to self-pledge too) Prizes based on fundraising efforts will be awarded at different fundraising levels!