Making Connections: OPIRG’s Social Justice and Environment Week (September 8-12)
It’s an exciting 5-day opportunity for Mac students and community members to get together, learn and have fun.
We need your help!
Here are 5 great reasons to volunteer your time
1. Learn about programs that are working to make a better world and a healthier planet!
2. Participate in more than 20 incredible events with everything from a bike to the Bay and a tour of farmers’ markets to an evening of music for social change.
3. Meet some amazing people on campus and in Hamilton who are passionate about making a difference.
4. Discover Hamilton— neighbourhoods and natural history.
5. Get you free, fabulous, ethically produced t-shirt from a local print studio!
It’s only 5 days…and it’s going to be a blast!
What you can do at Making Connections (formerly Alternative Welcome Week)
* Help out at our events and keep things running smoothly
* Welcome guest speakers and visitors
* Get a front row seat at all events
* Live tweet during sessions! (#opirgconnectionsweek)
Want to sign up or find out more?
Email Madeleine at email@example.com by August 8.
Look forward to seeing you at Making Connections!