Bring out your dead batteries, and get them an environmentally sound disposal at OPIRG McMaster: a student initiative to divert batteries from landfill sites has grown from an OPIRG working group into a campus wide battery recycling program.
You can bring your dead batteries to OPIRG’s office in the Student Centre (room 229) and rest assured that they will not go on to poison the environment.
Other campus locations:
* A.N Bourns (ABB) B166
* Commons Building Service Desk Room 129
* David Braley Athletic Centre
* Mary Keyes Residence Service Desk Room 126
* OPIRG McMaster, McMaster University Student Centre room 229
* McMaster Medical Centre room 4N43
TYPE OF BATTERIES ACCEPTED: